Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 14:00:18 -0800
I had a ferret do this, and he never stopped. He always had to be
watched when in the cage and during playtime. Many boxers and pajama
pants were turned "holey" before we found out. He pooped out the
fabric, but it took a long time before all of it came out. Odder still,
it was almost "bleached" and became brittle and feathery sometimes,
from the digestion so sometimes it didn't seem like fabric but we
knew it was.

Sometimes they do it because they're bored, and this ferret had run of
the house; he had no medical problems or ulcers.

All I can say is don't give the ferret an opportunity...I hope someone
else has more info.

Laryssa