From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 05:33:41 -0800
I just wanted to say "Thank You" to the folks at Carpet Sharks, Inc. for
the package of crocheted egg toys for the shelter kids.

When we opened the box (with the kids all over us, of course) they all
scrambled into the box to see what was there.  Each ferret came up with
an egg and made off with it as fast as they could go.  Soon there was
nothing but an empty box for the "slower" ferrets in investigate.

We are constantly digging them out of the various hidey holes, but they
always seem to find their way back before we can turn our backs.

To Kris, Lynn and Danee, thank you for making Xmas fun and exciting for
some very lucky shelter ferrets.  They absolutely loved the eggs!

Jim & Crystal

Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking igive.com/from