From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 05:47:57 -0400
That's what I get for jumping right into things head first!!  I just read
some info re: the stolen fert and boy do I feel dumb!  For some reason I
thought the fur-kid was someone's own, personal fert, not a petstore
fert.  Not too be taking away the urgency of the situation, I just feel
stupid that I went on about how the parents are sooo sad about thier
baby, and that the baby was missing his/her home.

STILL, this BABY, and now I know that this little kis is truly a pet
store baby has got to be found.  Crackers??  That's all they had for
food, crackers?

So, Stephani, is there some type of active search, or looking somehow
to find these people?  I suppose they paid cash.  If not, there could be
an address on the check, or charge slip.  Maybe the store owner could
contact the bank if that is where the check is.  I don't know how that
works, just throwing out ideas.

I still am praying that this little one is found, (and alive.)  Please,
if you could, keep me up to speed with this.  AND, not an afterthought,
THANK YOU for noticing all that was going on with these people.
Hopefully it will help catch them, or at least, no, at BEST, that you
find them and they give the baby back.

Hugs
Sue