From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 06:23:18 -0700
hey guys...:)

i asked permission from Jeanne to use her pic of the calendar for the
page...[it will be up in a few days]...i got permission...but also a
request that i not put any names on the page till the shelters actually
order the calendar...and as of yesterday...she only has had one order...

so what i need from you shelters is after you actually order the calendar
[do you get a confirmation notice?...if so...when you get that]...please
e-mail me at [log in to unmask] letting me know that you want to be
on the page i am making for all the shelters that will be selling the
calendars...

please do not fear that your loyal buyers will go elsewhere because of
this...they will not...they will still buy from you...this will just give
the average person a central place to go to see what shelter they can
help by buying the calendar from them...

i will need your shelter name and e-mail... web page addy if you want...
you may or do not have to list your selling price...this is not a
competition...[i am not doing this so anyone can see who has the lowest
price...the idea is to help shelters raise funds...people should be going
here to see who they can help...not what the best deal is]...

i hope this helps some of you shelters to raise extra funds...

the shelters will be in no particular order on my page...i will just add
them as i receive them...and i will keep adding names as long as you send
them to me...no deadline for this page...:)

thank you for all you do, i hope this small thing i want to do helps you
raise a few extra dollars...

lvoe,
kat

=====
Kat's ShelterHelp pages...  http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com
Kat's Help4ADV Pages... http://Help4ADV.terrabox.com/
"ROOPS"...  http://www.kwflatbed.com/hjg/hjg2.html
"'Match the Photos' Contest!" for Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/Shelter...
   http://www.kwflatbed.com/hjg/contest.html
SOS/FML Shelter and Vet List...
   http://SOS-ShelterList.supportourshelters.org
SOS Raffles...  http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

When you care about others....when you reach out to others....
 ...when you give of yourself to others...YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!