From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2012 17:51:03 -0500
Hello!

Dis be Holly agin. My mama thought it would be a gud time to let you
kno how i be doin'. I am not doin as gud as befor. We hav us a slippery
floor in my rum and it is hard for me to walk on now. My foots just
slide out frum under me. I can walk prety gud on da carpet in da living
rum, but I gets tired now so i dont walk around so much. I just like to
sleep. My mama says it cracks her heart to see me be so tired. I shuld
try to get mama ready to know dat me's goin to da bridge. I know her
heart will really be cracked when i go. BUT... i am still Holly as mama
says. I still LOVES my gravy, and I EXTRA LOVES havin my head scratched
right tween my ears. Dere is a new ting dat I havd fall in BIG LOVED
wit, da littler box room furry ting on da floor. It be a little carpet.
I LOVE layin on it. I even run from da livin room to da littler box
room to get dere to lay on it.(Did you know my mama had a whole rum for
her little box. An boy her litter box is funny lookin"!( I gets to be
so spoilt cuz i gets to come to da living room all da time nows) I'm
still alert(mama says dat too) .I'm not reddy to go right now but i kno
mama knows it izzn't gonna be too long. We want me to stay for my whole
calendar page.(Ya know, I be Miss January!) I'll try but i just don't
kno. Mama sayd she won't let me suffer so i tink dat means to go to dr
Potts and he helps me to da bridge. Mama says I can take my Christmas
stockin' wit me, and best of all, I can TAKE MY CRUNCHY SLEEP
SACK.!!!!!!! it be my very favrite place to sleep besidz da litter box
rug.!!! Mama sayd to Pie O' Pah(she be gonna meet me at da Bridge) to
gather up all my brudders and sisters frum before i met dem. It will be
nice to hav dem tere waitin fur me. Mama says to me don stay just cuza
her cuz she luvs me so very much, so i won't. But i wanna leave from MY
bed wit mama DERE!

If dis be da last time i writ a note to you, tank you for worryin bout
me and carin bout me. BUT esp (I dun kno hows to spell da big word dat
i wants) thank you for helpin' out my mama. She sure don want me to go
and her heart will be so cracked when i go. BUT don count mes out just
yet. Mama wroted a pome No time for sorrow were she says she'll try
not to be sad for me while i'm still here. She be tryin so hard but
sometimes i peeks around da corner and gots dos wet tings agin. I luvs
my mama. and i be glad she haz you friends.

Luvs
Holly-bear
Wanna know why she calls me Holly-bear? Cuz when I first comed to live
in my forever home wit her and Dad an Buddy an Ruby, mama sayd i looked
just like a little teddy bear! I likes it!