From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 1995 01:38:53 -400
Hi,
I got the BEST call in the world today.  Although the lady who originally
found our almost-rescue ferret didn't bother to put notices anywhere the
people who lost her did!  The lady that took the ferret saw them and called
them and they are now happily reunited!  I am sooooo proud of her for giving
the ferret up, of course the fact that it is sick (I didn't know this)
probably made a difference!  They had her for two days and she escaped out
the doggie door (oh God, Rowdy flashbacks!!!).  She was 5 years old I am
told....  I found this out when the daughter of the lady who found the
ferret called to let me know today!  She was ever so grateful to us for
having been there (tho we really didn't DO anything) and just kept thanking
me...  I was the grateful one for her having thought to call me!  It totally
made my day!  I would like to think the heart to heart I had with her helped
a little since that was all I could do in the end.  I am looking forward to
helping the next little lost fuzzy that comes our way tho....  F.A.N.G.
will be having it's first meeting this Sunday the 22nd and so far it looks
like there will be a promising showing of people there.  Anyone out there
ever had a smoke alarm go off around your fuzzies????  Scary but hilarious
too...  Nothing serious and all are fine but the fuzzies were completely
hiding under my dresser w/only noses sticking out looking at me with the
weirdest look on their faces!!!!  I coaxed them all out and reassured them
and within minutes they were flying around playing as usual.  Of course Racy
& Lightstar didn't even have a clue, "It's good to be deaf when you're
around MOM"!!!!

Kelleen and the INSANE Animal House!

F.A.N.G.  - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee!!!
                      (President & Founder)