From:
stephanie ann maehr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 18:04:00 -0700
Please bear with me; this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.  My
husband has just received his orders to Hawaii.  Since ferrets are illegal
in Hawaii, I have to adopt out my three very best friends.

Sophie is a 2 1/2 years old--extremely cuddly and full of personality.
Marty is the Boss of the household, the showman, and raisin fiend; he's 2
years old.  Jake is one HUGE sweetie-pie and he loves to tackle every one in
the household, including his mom.  Jake's 1 1/2 years old.  All three are
very healthy.  They have been exposed to ECE (1 year ago) so they would need
to be in a house that has already had ECE or in a house where they would be
the only ferrets.  I live in Albuquerque, NM and I can transfer them to
their new mom or dad around the state, CO, AZ, or Northcentral TX (Dallas,
Amarillo, Fort Worth).  I know all of you are responsible and caring ferret
owners; this is the first place I've turned to.  Anyone who is interested
please e-mail me personally at [log in to unmask]

Brokenheartedly,
Stephanie

[P.S.]
It's me again.  I just wanted to add that I would prefer that Sophie,
Marty, and Jake stay together.  They've gotten very close.  I also wanted
to add that Sophie had a suspected ulcer, but Ken was right, she has
regular furballs because she's the primary groomer.  I think that's all
for now--I know I'll think of something later.  Thankyou.

Stephanie