Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:19:32 EDT
Jessica writes that probation can continue out of state.  *IF* Jen is now
out of state as her son has written, then we would need to know what her
probation consists of, did she tell the officer she was moving, and who
and where and at what fax number is her probation officer now.  You know,
if she has not moved-we really STILL should have the fax number and name
of the probation officer.

Know anyone who can get that info?
Otherwise-how are we going to report violations?