From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 22:26:13 +0000
To Miss Elizabeth,

This is to let you know that, as our official tattler on the Bonehead, we
are all very proud of your continued efforts in this.

But even more so, we are extremely proud of your excellence and graduation
from high school.  This is an important step in life and one that not
everyone obtains.  It may not seem like it now, but doing so requires
strength and courage.

And continuing on to college takes a lot of courage too.  We know that you
will dazzle all at school next fall.

Again, congratulations!!

Maggie Mae and the Mid Missouri Mustelids