From:
Grin and Ferret!! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 1996 14:05:58 EST
To anyone interested (which I'm sure all will be), Solitudes, a Native
Americal store, carries lots of stuffed animals and among them is a Black
Foot Ferret!!!  Upon the first moment I laid eyes upon it, I had to have it.
I now rest on top of my hutch where I can see it every nite before bedtime.
If I left it any lower, Pepe' would try to run off with it thinking it's a
real fluffy fuzzy buddy.  Go in for a Christmas gift and come out with a
play fuzzy.  Check it out!!!

Pepe', owner of Sandra (I know my place)