From:
Debra Ann Velie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:09:40 EST
I also have an old ferret about 6 1/2 yrs old.
He's had insolinoma/adreanal surgery and bad teeth and other issues.
Mine also pees and poops out of the box but usually only in our bathroom
( I think he thinks the whole bathroom is his litter box) and as soon as
I wash one of "his" favourite rugs and put it down he goes on it again.
I would love any helpful information on how to care for a geriactric
ferret.  He is also blind and I think he is losing his sense of smell.
I tried to find something in "ferrets for Dummies" but there wasnt much.
Any info or sites would be helpful.  As always, thank-you everyone for
your help!