From:
vickie sipple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2009 05:21:58 -0800
Me personally don't think it's just deaf ferrets that do this,

how do i know you ask, well i have 6 ferrets all together. Out of all
six i have one beautiful deaf little baby boy, he doesn't just dig tho
lol. he climbs in any food bowl and kicks food out with his back feet
and he'll dig too. i have 2 others that dig out the food bowl 2 and
they are not deaf and they were here yrs before my new little boy! he
doesn't do water dishes tho[thankfully] but i have noticed he will dig
anything out of a bowl or container. I put a container [rectangle] on
the floor and i had 3 fuzzies in the container digging out the cherios
to the floor. i also have food stashers. I have to vacum on a daily
basis but i don't really mind at all cos as long as there makeing
messes then i know there haveing fun doing it! to me there just doing
what comes natural, like there wild relations outside, digging for
food. proud mommy of patches,symone, stormy,cherokee, sunshine and
snackpack and my 2 big cats trouble and karma. ps my cat trouble kinda
sorta cleans up the food on the floor lol