From:
Sharon Burbine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 1996 09:46:26 -0400
Hi All, I've been wanting to post this for some time now.  Regarding
yesterday's posting: music hath charms...  Yes indeed, Cully must have good
taste!!!

I play the French Horn Bugle in an Alumni Drum Corps.  The French Horn Bugle
sounds just like a concert French Horn, but the bell is upright.

Chi Chi my first fuzzy, used to try to jump up into the bell of the
instrument when I practiced at home.  I had to make him stop because he was
scratching the finish on the instrument.  Course, it made good cause for
jokes at rehersals.  "Sharon, play louder here, you must have a ferret in
your bell", great chidings like that.

Lebby, my second fuzzy, at first didn't care for the horn when I played.
But recently, she has taken to sitting on my lap and falling asleep as I
play.

Chi Chi still tries to jump in the bell, but now only sits in front of me
listening.

BIG: Perhaps we should get all the "musicians" together for the anniversary
party and play something???????  I suggest we all play "Pop Goes the
Weasel"...