From:
Dee Bickling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2007 20:18:26 -0400
Oxford Ferret Rescue/Cecil County Animal Rescue will be holding in
2nd annual "Paws for Life Walk" on October 27th, 2007. We will be
walking approx. 3.5 miles at the Fair Hill NRMA trails. The walk will
be traveling through the beautiful park.

We need participants to gather donations and walk with us (contact Dee
Bickling at [log in to unmask] if you are able to walk). Please
consider coming and helping us support the animals at the rescue. If
you are unable to walk with us and would still like to help, we are in
need of sponsors. You can donate any amount and no amount is too small.
Please send donations via paypal to [log in to unmask] or
you can mail a donation to Claudia Johnson P.O. Box 144, Railroad, Pa.
17355.

We are a 501c3 organization and your donation is tax deductible. We
are very excited about this fundraiser and we hope to see many of
you there. Please help make this fundraiser a huge success!

The fur kids at the rescue need you!!!

Sincerly,
Oxford Ferret Rescue/Cecil County Animal Rescue Board of Directors