From:
Marta /Cricket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 06:31:03 PST
Personally???  Well, I teach school, and we have been doing trash can
firing of the kids pottery in my sculpture class....You can put anything
combustable in the can, but a lot of books have said that manure adds some
really nice flashes of color on the sides of pots when you burn it.  Well,
I went the next step and instead of throwing out what I scooped, I put them
in the trashcans when I fired the kids pots.....Nothing like seeing the
kids excitement when they cleaned up their stuff and ended up sith some
really nice flashes of color....Mind you, my humor isn't twisted enough
to actually tell the kids why they got such nice color *wicked grin*

Marta and the 4 artistic poopers...Angelina, Sasha, Chico and Nikolai