From:
Gina Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 11:14:21 -0500
Hi

RE:  EAR SMELL
>Second Question: ALL of my babies have their usual, musky, ferrety smell,
>but their ears seem particularly offensive.  Okay, they border on "rank"!  I
>keep their ears clean & they don't have mites... any further suggestions?

Really smelly ears, especially if they are producing a lot of wax, may be
indicative of a bacterial or yeast infection.  Talk to your vet about
treating all of your ferrets with prescription ear drops (e.g. Tresaderm).

Cheers,
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
[log in to unmask] (home) or
[log in to unmask] (work)