Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:06:41 GMT
Hey Y'all!  My husband is still shaking his head over the response to our
daughters request!  We want to thank everyone who has sent a card.

My mom had surgery, and while I was with her, some of the cards got
filed.  So, if you now you sent a card and don't see your name, PLEASE
let me know!  We are getting cards from other forums so they could be
mixed together.

E. Born in Germany  (Thanks!  We like the stamps, too!)
Francie (Thanks for the Easter card!  TOO cute!)
F. O/Neil in Colorado (Thanks!  A great card!)
L. Memmer, OH (Thanks! We needed a state map!)

Anyone is Switzerland or Japan?  :o)  Or anywhere else!

My ferrets (all rescues) have decided that there are GOOD humans after
all!  Dooks to you!

Tequita and Rachel in NC, USA