From:
Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 01:22:55 -0400
Hello All:
I have a strict rule in my house of only adopting one ferret a year.  This
way I can keep ferret math somewhat under control.  Well its that time of
year again and I desperately need another ferret to add to my herd.
Therefore, if anybody near Philadelphia, Pa.  has one of the following,
please contact me.  I want another ferret:

    Any color
    Any age
    Male or female
    biter or non-biter
    healthy or needs nursing back to health

About the only requirement I have is that the new addition must be able to
get along with Burt and Chloe.  I do not cage my ferrets so I cannot really
keep them apart.  I might add that Burt and Chloe are true gentle ferrets.
He or she does not need to get along with Odo and Baby since they are in a
different bedroom but that would be a plus.  Although not mandatory, I
would actually prefer a ferret under two or over five.  Since my other
ferrets are all three to five years of age, I want to try and spread out
the cost of future adrenal surgeries so I don't face five of them in any
one year if I can help it.

Someone please contact us, we are already getting excited.

Dale