Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 21:27:10 +1200
Heart Pieces are taken by every fuzzit that parts, and we wonder how we
live with so many peices gone..... for every fuzzit I have lost I am so
thankfull that they have healed my heart, brightened my spirit, and
sparked my soul with joy, they each are welcome to a piece of my heart
to hold onto as they go, for they grow my heart and make many invisible
chambers that they fill with their special joy and spirit, and when
they leave I have a part of them forever etched into my being, forever
snuggled deep within..... surely the peice that goes with them is less
than the whole they give.

Ash, Shorty, Siteva, Latte, Chocolate, Criplet, Lakota, Ayla, and the
others so personal to me, and those who parted when the farm closed in
NZ etched so deeply, never forgotten, always loved.... better to have
loved and lost.... than to never have known........

The true cost of having ferrets is letting them go home.....

Love to all those fuzzits out there
Michelle