From:
Susan Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 23:11:06 -0400
To all my fellow fuzzies,
It works!!!!!!!  My FSP (ferret subliminal persuassion) worked!  I got a new
sister today!!!  Mom adopted a butterscotch female who is almost the same
age as me (4 months).  Her name is Friday.  ( I told you my hoomans we
obsessed with the number 13, well that includes Fridays too) She is really
sweet!  We played and she let me chew on her ears for quite a while and
never got upset.We chased the hooman kids and Banjo too (she's the dawg)
Fri even likes cuddling with me!  Much better than that stuffed thing Mom
gave me.  I can't wait to show Dad!  He will be so excited!  And on
Thursday we are going on a trip!!!  I get to meet Grammy!

Also since there was such a good response to me telling you about my
WeaselBall, let me tell you about my newest toy!  Mom says it's some guy
named Elmo.  All I know is that it makes goofy noises when I step on it.
We had a nice long talk last night!  It's not the Elmo doll (yet....FSP)
but an Elmo head that used to be a key chain.  See if you can get your
hoomans to get you one!  They are great conversationalists!

Well my new friend is calling me! More soon!
Tris (I have a sister!) and Friday (WOW! this place is GREAT!)