From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 13:28:13 EST
  ::A poof of smoke appears then implodes on itself... the ferret oracle
  appears where it was.  This time, the oracle appears with no wagon, no
  staff, wearing sneakers, and only with a couple ferret cohorts.  She
  looks around, then creeps through Wolfy's kitchen.  She finds the
  target of her mission.::

Look puppets (she whispers loudly and empatically)!  Here it 'tis!  The
famed Calandar of famous FML ferrets!  That Wolfy kept this to herself.
She didn't get me one of these, the wen..  errrr ahem.  Anyway look at
this..  Miss Minime on the cover, then Jerimiah, Stormy here, whole crews
of ferrets, ohhhh look who September is!  I won't spoil the surprise.

   ::ferret giggle::

Hey pssst.... go "git yew one" as they say down here in TN.  I gotta go...
but here are the addies!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1668319889
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1668655976
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1669272938