From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 12:57:00 -0500
The calendar ticks away but shelter Mom has faith it will happen!!!  If
only for the kids here!.  We have had an offer on another used vehicle
(newer vintage but 230,000 miles) but there is a problem which needs to
be investigated there too - meanwhile Shelter Mom has paid the needed
registration fees in hopes we can get the Ol' Green beast back on the
road!  To date ( Sat AM) we had received $85.00 towards the needed
repairs to the shelter van -- a good start and we are determined to get
there!  Thanks to those who are helping by running ebay auctions and
sending moral support.  It is amazing how much you do not realize a
need-- until it is taken away.

The shelter Van Raiser article at www.ferretwise.org has a link page
where we are posting donor names and charting amounts received- we will
update daily so all our friends can see when we are able to get the
parts ( which have been ordered) installed in the vehicle.

May 2004 be kinder to the ferrets!

Alicia, DIno & shelter folks all the kids at Ferret Wise