From:
Shawn & Lori <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 03:34:11 -0800
Dear friends,

Thank you so much for your prayers for Loki.  He had to return to the
vet this week to have another drain put in his abscess, because the first
one is not working properly.  There is a 50% chance that he will have to
go in again for the complete removal of the abscess.  Funds are getting
tight because of his surgeries and it is almost time to buy food and
litter again.  Please lend a hand if you can; our eBay store is our
source of income that pays for our ferrets' needs.

Stores.ebay.com/turnbacktheclockdvds

Thanks again to Linda and Jane from Dook-N-Dance (NC ferret rescue) for
all their help in transportation and post-op care.  Loki's general health
is doing well considering.

        From:
Lori & Rat's Brats from
Turn Back the Clock DVDs
(Lance, Loki, Merlin, Nikita, Pirate & Sandy)