From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 12:23:13 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled Jingle-Ball
High-Jackers...

I got cool ferts.

I mean REAL cool ferts!

They've all discovered that, if I'm going to the fridge for whatever
reason, then can get a blast of cool air!  I keep my fridge up rather
higher than most people.  It also has special features to keep things cool
all the way to the bottom of the fridge.  The result on a hot day (like the
ones we've been having in Pennsylvania these days) is that, when the fridge
is opened, a wave of frosty air pours out of the interior and washes across
the floor.

What my ferts have learned to do all on their own, is to run to the fridge
before I get there, flop down on the floor and roll over on their little
backs, legs spread and eyes closed, to get that cool blast of air washing
right across their little tummies! :)  It works, too, as when reach down
to rub their little bellies, they are really cool to the touch!  I wouldn't
want to do that too many times in a row...they might freeze in those cute
little positions!

They've also learned what vantage points get the best breeze from the fans.
One of the "good spots" is the top of Fuzzer's cage.  Several ferts will
get up on the cage and point themselves at the fan.  As the fan turns their
way (it's an oscilatting fan, that goes back and forth between the three
cages), they close their eyes and they look like the famous "dog, with head
out car window" kids! :)  Hair ruffles, tails go flying, jaws hang down...
silly ferts!

Todd and the (Frosty, the SnowFert!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
Help a Shelter!
http://GiftsAndCollectibles.sites.cc/
http://users.success.net/toddl/page2/