From:
Sherrie Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 22:13:47 -0600
Hi all...
Went to a ferret fun day over the weekend (had a *great* time, thanks,
Stephanie, April, and everyone else involved!) But lo and behold, Dweezil
got the green slime.  I'm feeding her Duck Soup (a combination recipe from
the FAQ archives) and Dr. Bock has precribed Bactrim and I'm also giving her
.5cc colloidal silver twice a day but as a first time fritter parent, I'm
still all upset and nervous!  If anyone would like to email me directly with
support, helpful comments, or well-wishes, I (and Dweezil) would be grateful!

Give your fuzzies a kiss for me (ECE isn't transmitted thru email! ;)

Sherrie
&
Dweezil  (hey, i need to get sick more often ! this sloppy stuff you're
feeding me is yummy!  wait, what's in that syringe!? NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Remember Kodo and other ferrets sacrificed out of ignorance.