From:
Kaye FitzGerald Gorham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 23:16:07 +0000
Hi,

You'll have to forgive my ignorance here,being a foreigner and all that,I'm
not "au fait" with all the US's geography and the correct etiquette of
adopting ferrets, however:-

A lady called Kathy who posts on the same gardening site as me has expressed
an interest in adopting a rescue ferret.She has had experience of them as
her brother used to have one and she says she "loves ferrets".She has 4 kids
ranging from 9 to 21 months, a garden (obviously) and I believe has cat(s)
and dog(s) as she enquired how ferrets get on with them.She lives "20 miles
east of Ft.  Wayne, Indiana".I've given her what little info I can about the
joys and drawbacks of fuzzbutts and she says she still would be interested
in adopting one.

If this is of any use to any ferret rescue people or whatever,e-mail me
privately and I'll give you her e-mail address.She seems like a really nice
person,though obviously I can't vouch for her as I live in the UK and I've
only "spoken" to her on the ether.I hope someone somewhere will be able to
accommodate her and help a ferret in need too!

Cheers,
K.