From:
Marti Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 08:40:38 -0500
Well, I am planning to attend the Lancing Show as well, with my husband,
and twin daughters.  You will recognize us as:
Husband: 6', stocky, totally bald, beard and mustache, more like G.Gordon
Liddy look-a-like. Possibably wearing a full length leather coat-brown

Me-Same as above.....Only kidding, i have hair, .  I have dark hair, tall,
glasses, carrying a brown pocketbook with lighter stripes, with many fuzzy
paw prints around the top, since they love to climb inside.  Wearing a
full-length black coat

Twins-girls, one long hair one with short, and they whine

I am working that day but plan to be there in the afternoon.  Can't wait to
attend, and please say hello.  Another idea, we could wear name tags with
"Member of FML" on the tag so we can pick each and everyone out in the
crowd.  Now thats a great idea!!

Marti