From:
"Stines, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 09:25:02 -0500
Gordon wrote:
>Dooks can be dangerous to your health today where they cause excessive
>ferret math, uncontrollable laughter, and hugs and kisses for tube dogs.
>There is no known cure.  Great!"

I know this to be true.  the new dooking in the house has led to many
more ferrapy sessions.  The new boys in the house have added new life to
our older girls.  Bebe finally has someone worthy of her sneak attacks
since her dear brother Jako left.  Fred loves to play wild games of chase
with me.  Max is a big softy that just likes to be held once in while.

James, Melissa, Kassidy & Jasmine

Loving:  Bebe, Riley, Fred & Max
Missing: Wheezer, Pym, Rikki, Jako