From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Sep 2011 20:14:51 -0700
For anyone who was confused - I did not write the petition I posted -
I simply shared it with all of you - just as some of you have shared
petitions and information on this venue as well. I've never written a
petition, but I have signed many; those with which I agree.

Each of us must behave according to our own beliefs. I personally do
not believe that humans are upon this earth to use animals, including
FERRETS, as we wish, no matter what, with no regard for inflicted
terror, pain and suffering. Also, humans are animals too - we are
simply the species that rose to a point where we can create
conveniences and assistance means (whether medicines or machines) for
not only humans, but also for other species of animals - woo hoo -
good for us. I believe we should use our position on Earth more
compassionately and responsibily toward other species than many do
now. The real division as I see it is in morality, methodology, and
intent. Why do non-humans deserve the treatement many of them get
from HUMANS? Where is the humane behavior in how they are treated?

Vicki

Vicki Montgomery Tricks and Treats Rescue Greater Houston/Galveston
Texas 713-472-6599 [log in to unmask]

Click to feed shelter animals:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3