Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 1998 16:06:02 EDT
Hello everyone,

Just a quick note to remind everyone that tomorrow (Monday, June 22nd) at
9:00 A.M. at the Fremont municipal courthouse at 39439 Paseo Padre Parkway
(corner of Walnut) is the trial of Eugene Soroten.  It will be held in
Department 2 and anyone that wishes to come is welcome.  However, please
bear in mind that this is a courtroom and dress and behave accordingly.
Most courtrooms do not allow cell phones or pagers to be on and quiet is
essential when in session.

CFL will not be suprised if this DA decides to cut and run and drop the
charges, but we are fully prepared to make our case if Alameda County will
follow through with the case.  We deserve our day in court and the only
reason for dropping the charges will the a cowardly one-- to prevent the
truth from seeing the light of day.

Thank you to everyone that contributed to our stamp drive.  Well over 1500
letters have been sent out to Governor Wilson and your support and best
wishes are very much appreciated and are critical to keeping this issue on
the front burner with those in a position to make a change.

Thanks again, especially to all of you who were kind enough to send words
of encouragement.

Jeanne Carley
Californians for Ferret Legalization (CFL)
410 Mountain Home Road  Woodside, CA  94062
http://www.ferretnews.org-- CFL Website
CALIFORNIANS, YOU CAN FIND OUT YOUR STATE SENATOR BY VISITING THIS SITE!!
CALL AND WRITE YOUR SENATOR AND GOV. WILSON--DON'T LET OUR BILL DIE!