Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 22:03:53 EST
160200982447

This is the number of the Rainbow Bridge Ferret Sorrow Pouch and carved
ferret on ebay. Did I get that right Robin?

It is the only other carved ferret I have left that is not already
worked into a ferret art. I simply could not find any others.

* Any money made all goes to SOS . *

The pouch goes around your neck. Or you can hang it on the wall. It
is comfortable AND pretty.You can put your babies ashes in it, or a
snippet of fur with the carved ferret. Or you can use the carved ferret
as a worry stone.

We so often end up as nurses, and nurses aides and vet techs for years
as our babies begin that declining health. The end becomes so much more
of a tear some loss. You have held your little one syringe feeding him
or her for months or even years. You spent money you did not have on
meds. You expressed his bladder. You awoke to any strange noises afraid
your baby was choking. Your kitchen looks like the stock room at a
hospital.

People do not understand the passion. They do not understand the
loss...not unless they are "one of us."

The sorrow pouch allows you to be at work yet close to your baby...the
soft pouch a comforting reminder the magical web these creatures wrap
around our hearts. I thank again the lady that sent me mine years ago.
Her name was Sandy Reeper, I believe.

Thank you  for your time.  You have all been most kind to me. You  are more
family than my family.

Lisette