From:
diane fishback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 10:48:30 -0400
Hi Everyone

It is with tears in my eyes that I write this.  We escorted Spanky to the
bridge last night at 6:45 p.m.  He gave us 5 years of joy and happiness
including seeing him turn 11years old in June, now he is with his sisters
and brothers who made up our first group of 6 ferrets.

Spankygoat, we will miss you very much, but are happy in knowing that
you are once again healthy.

We called him Spankygoat because, anything on the floor was his to
chew on, but his favorite things of all to chew on were sweatshirts
and sweatpants.  Now he has his very own never ending supply.

We love You,
Mommy & Daddy

Diane
Have you hugged your ferret today ?