Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 16:33:32 -0400
I just subscribed to the FML.  I found the list when i was serching for
information on potty training ferrets.

My two ferrets, Tyler and Tangles, are 3 months old.  I have been having
problems with them not using the litter box, just pushing it around as a
toy.  So, today I was looking for a way to stop the bad habit.  I found a
article that said to place bedding in all the corners that you do not want
them to use because they will not "go" where they sleep.  I have just now
done that in their cage.  Plus I even left their litter box a little dirty,
if you get what I mean.  I also taped the litterbox in place till I can
drill holes and attach the box to the sides of the cage better.  Hopefully
this will work.  Does anyone else have any ideas?

Thank you.
Linda