Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 02:31:35 EDT
All my dear friends,

I would like to thank all of you that sent so many kind words for Petey
TPO. So many emails, cards and poems celebrating his life. It touches
my heart more than I can tell you. Thank you for sharing your thoughts
about Petey. I have tried to write each of you back, if I missed
someone please forgive me.

Petey was an amazing little friend and I am a better person for having
him. I will carry him in my heart forever.

Hugs,
Robin Jones
http://www.skweezeme.com