From:
"nholpp.excite" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 16:10:56 -0400
I was contacted by a person being transfered to San Fransisco from
NC for four months. They have two elderly ferrets 1 six years old, 1
seven, that he has had for a while. He is looking for a short term
placement for those four months and will pay for their care. Are there
any shelters close to the CA border near San Fran that might consider
taking these ferrets in?

He is a PhD researcher but not a resident of this country and fears
being caught with ferrets might jeopardize his status. Please contact
me offline and I will sort through the emails and pass along the info
to him. My FMLs don't always get through so please send an email
straight to me.

thanks,
Nancy   at  [log in to unmask]