Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:45:51 -0700
Hey there
With all the nonsense posts going around and around (thank you shelters
for your hard work no matter what status you are, and thank you to every
ferret parent for making choices to the best of your knowledge no matter
what type of food you feed) I figured I'd make a fun, on-topic post.

Ferret songs are AWESOME and here's one that I made up (it kinda sucks!!
lol)

  Somewhere Beyond the Pee

  Somewhere, beyond the pee
  Somewhere, hiding from me
  There is a big, stinky pile of poo
  That a ferret left for me
  Now I'm wailing...

Here's a survey that would be neat if everyone sent their results for
everyone to see.  It's just for fun!

About your ferrets-

1. How long have you had ferrets?  About 4 yrs

2. What got you interested in ferrets?  I read a blurb in a Critters
magazine and started research when I was 11 till I got one when I was
12 (Dude)

3. Do your ferrets get an Easter basket or Xmas stocking (or any other
holiday gifts)?  Of course!

About you-

1. Do you consider yourself an owner, enthusiast, or slave?  Slave

2. How many hours a week do you spend tending to your babies?  About
2-3 hrs a day, so about 20 hrs a week.  Not counting the research and
stuff I do every day.  hehe.

3. Do you have any tatoos, piercings, etc?  Ears pierced, no tatoos (YET)

About the FML-

1. Why did you join the FML?  I was eager to learn things about ferrets
to make myself a better mom

2. What is your favorite thing about this group?  How a lot of people care

3. Least favorite thing?  The bickering back and forth about rude things
like a certain shelter, or crazy stuff like that.

Ferrets are awesome because...

  ...they demand attention and you lovingly give it

  ...they don't care what others think

  ...they think they're big

  ...they are so curious

  ...they don't care if they look fat

  ...they love you always

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.