From:
Jason and Holly Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 13:30:52 -0500
the other night dweezil got into an open bag of froot loops (which she
absolutely loves--and yes i admit it was wrong for me to have them where
she could reach them) and ate a few too many.  ok, that could be an
understatement.  anyways, what was strange was she started coughing quite a
bit afterwards.  i know what you're thinking...was she choking?  no...made
sure of that.  she just had hard little coughs.  i made her drink to see if
that would help.  the coughing lasted about an hour and i think i've heard
her cough once today.  i just don't know what to think.  i thought she
could possibly have a cold, but she acted like the normal dweezil up until
the coughing fit.  today she acts a little sleepy, but none of us got much
sleep with her coughing (it was weighing pretty heavy on my mind because i
didn't know what to do for her).  what do you guys think?

ok...now here's my other question.  since we've been talking about ferret
colors, i thought i'd ask if somebody could tell me what color opie would
be considered.  i don't know exactly how to describe him so i'll just
include a link to his picture.
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/lounge/7394/opie2.jpg
and http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/lounge/7394/ferrets.jpg

thanx a lot in advance,
holly and the gruesome twosome

[P.S. ...
i changed the address for my webpage so here are the addresses to find
opie's picture:
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/8180/opie2.jpg
and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/8180/ferrets.jpg

sorry about that!

holly

P.P.S. Subject: i really can't believe i did this!!  lol!

i dunno how i expected you guys to know which ferret was which in the one
picture i have online!!  just plaster a big old duh sign on my forehead!!
anyways, opie is the lighter colored one in the foreground.

sorry once again!!!   BIG]