From:
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 21:21:04 EDT
Well I finally made it to my mom's house to use the computer.  Well I want
to announce the raffle winners.  But as luck would have it I left the
paper with the winning numbers on it at home.

But I did remember who won!
First, the grand prize goes to Leanne O'Neil
2nd to Liz Rooney
3rd to Claudia

I'll post the numbers when I come over again.

I would also like the winners to e mail me to let me know where to send
the prizes.  With everything going on, I want to make sure the winners
have a chance to deceide to send the prize to a shelter or a friend.
What ever you want me to do I'll do it.

Thanks to all who entered the raffle, we got enough to buy food and litter
that we needed.

i would also like to thank everyone who has helped the shelter in the
past, again I could not run this shelter without all of your support!

Good news, we are getting our paperwork in order at the Petsmart where
I work and it looks like we will be having the Luv A Pet center to
oursellves to adopt out ferrets.  This will really help in placing ferrets
into homes and keeping the shelter numbers down.

I just got in a single male that was adopted from me before, owners
moving, can't keep.  And 2, 7 month old babies.  All will be up for
adoption next week.  we still have plenty of shelter ferrets also
available.

Take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter