From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:35:44 -0800
Greetings:

Happy Holidays to all. I wanted to apologize to all who participated
in our Heat for the Ferrets Fund for Lakeroad Ferret Farm in September,
October and November for being remiss in posting an earlier thank you.
I cannot thank you enough for your donations in the form of items to
be raffled, your monetary donations and ticket purchases that helped
us raise over $800.00 of oil for heat. At the start of the raffle oil
was $4.89 a gallon here and luckily has since dropped to less than
half that amount. The raffle allowed us to get off to a good start and
Mother Nature has additionally blessed us with a fairly gentle approach
into winter. I know your kindness has taken a load of worry off Brenda
and the shelter friends who help care and support the 40+ kids at the
shelter.

Blessings to all for a safe and wonderous end of the year. Hug all your
fuzzies and attend them with great care and affection.

May 2009 bring us humans who care for their animals with the respect,
love and nurturing they deserve.

Appreciatively,
Cathy Ryan

Feed rescued animals in two clicks