From:
Dee Eisenman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:03:50 -0800
This message is to Yvonne:
I am truly sorry you have/are experiencing the bitterness of a certain
party, my advice to you if you are emailed privately is NOT TO RESPOND.

Yes, you are absolutely correct in assuming that the FML is here to help
everyone, especially newbies to ferretdom (I am not saying "ferret-dumb" -
ha, ha).  No question is stupid or weird.  You are doing the right thing by
researching everything you can on your ferret and/or its origins.  NOTHING
wrong in that!  You should be commended for this, not reprimanded.  Again,
I am sorry you are experiencing this.  At least we have a good moderator
who feels that all questions are good questions, so keep them coming.

Another great tool is the archives, but I see nothing wrong with you
posting about Marshall Farms or any other questions that have been
addressed previously, that you were not present for.

More than likely, your email box is full of pleasantries from others on
here who do NOT feel the need to demean anyone for asking questions.  I
have repeatedly questioned blanket statements made by the same party, but
they never respond on the FML with the answers.  This leads one to believe
that the source they have cited about Marshall Farms does not exist.

I wish you all the best!  You will find that most of the FML members are
very helpful, you just have to ignore the party that is not.

Adios!