From:
Fert Angels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:13:22 -0800
Hi Big
We are greeters that send out cards to those who have lost a beloved pet.
We normaly do not post, but on the odd occasion when there is no email
address.  we do like to let those who have beloved pets (besides ferrets)
know that their pet is safe and happy.  We Promis not to post to often.
thank you Big for helping get our message through to the anonymous
posters.

God Bless
Fert_angels

[Moderator's note: Ah, OK, thanks for filling that niche.  BIG]