From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 1995 03:32:22 -0800
Dear  Danny;
Subject: Buster's feeling bad again..

    You may benefit from some research I've been doing on the immune system.
I haven't made it public yet, but the last 2.5 weeks I've been using the
colloidal silver that Stephene talked about being so effective against the
ECE, as a studied weapon against the spleen enlargement so many ferrets
have.  I had 4 of my 8 with enlarged spleens from recent to 2 years of
presence.  It seems at .5cc dose (about 1/3rd a dropper) daily the spleens
have shrunk about 1/2, so I would say it is definitely helping.  Mr.  Bear
with the oldest & largest, is gaining what I call presence of personality,
where he's more interested in interacting with me and the others.  Timmy
looks positively better than he ever has, even before getting the
"leukemia".  The fluffy tails have got to be seen to be believed!  I'm still
feeding Timmy's recipe to the group in the evening, and will post soon the
current recipe, as it continues to evolve.

    As I write this, I'm thinking that I will post the on the list as I
don't think any one has been following this particular line of research.  I
remember some months ago the string was "spleens, spleens, and more
spleens...  It really bugged me that about 2 years ago a vet in a FFZ told
me that "oh, they get big, and if they get too big, we just take them
out...." He was considered (is?) the best in the county, and probably is,
considering they don't get as many as when (still praying for those folks)
they get to be legal everywhere.

    So, the supplier is Natural Health Research Group, "Silver Wings"
colloidal silver, 800-242-0828.

    If you have a chiropractor, doctor friend or other "health professional"
they will ship and invoice at a discount.  It also seems more cost effective
than another place I know which carries it.  I found interesting the story
that early pioneers would put a silver dollar in their milk to keep it from
spoiling.

     More later, Take care, Gary