Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 17:37:54 -0800
Hi all

Things here have been kinda quiet after da holidays but then there waz a
lott going on then so anything is quiet.

A little guy came in today named Wyatt.  I gave him da tour of da place
and showed him all da sights and attraction.  He had to visit da Fruit bar
to grab a snack but imediately headed off to da Crazy Kars for a race.  He
grabbed a car and waz out on da track zooming around and seemed to know
just how it should be done without to much help.  He got into a few scraps
but all in all did real well at it and brought back a whole car with only
a few scratches.  He finished fifth in da field and seemed to be a natural
at it.  I guess he found hiz niche up here.  He said he waz going to
practice and maybe he will be da best at it.  He said to send lots of luv
and kisses to hiz mommy.

A little girl named Carreen O'Hara came in later.  She waz met by
Scarlett.  They were real happy to see each other and greeted each other
warmly.  Then it waz time to sit down and gossip and talk about da news
at home.  They talked for some time.  After dat it waz off to see all da
sights and attractions.  Then they headed over to da Sock Steal game to
steal some socks for their hidey holes.  They finished pretty far up in da
standings and got a lot of socks to boot.  They transfered all of them to
their hidey holes for safe keeping.  They said to send lots of luv along
with many kisses and hugs for their daddy.

I looked up Cocoa in da puter thingy.  She waz over watching da tube
racing trying to pick up a few pointers and looking for a partner.  We
talked for some time there.  She said she missed everyone back there
especially her little mommy.  She said she waz getting along very well
and waz fairly comfortable and not to worry about her.  She will get
along great while she waits for you to get here.  Our talked waz suddenly
interrupted by da arrival of another who Cocoa had to show around.  She
said to send lots of luv and cuddles and kisses to her little mommy.

A little girl came in later named Slink.  She waz met by Cocoa.  I
introduced them as I don't think they knew each other very well.  They
seemed to hit it off good right away.  They headed off to explore and see
all da sights and attraction.  Then they had to go over to da Gravy
Gourmet to get a bite to eat.  She ate a lot as she said she didn't need
to watch her girlish figure any more.  Then it waz off to da Tube Park to
watch da tube races for a while.  I asked her later why she didn't join
in and run da tubes and she said she wanted to train a bit first and
watch all da others for a while.  She said she wanted to send her luv
along with kisses and hugs to her mommy and aunt.

I am off to da races as I am practicing to get real good at it.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee