Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:04:41 -0400
From:    John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
>"Mr. Rich" is quite appropriate from you, Mz. AMY.....but after reading
>your post 5x, I still could make no sense from it...it just goes round &
>round

What part was so hard to comprehend?  The part where I pointed out that
you had indeed requested information on the groundswell of natural dog
and cat feeders?  I will try and remind you again:

You wrote:
>I have no idea what you are talking about!  I have NEVER asked,
>pleaded,requested, or cared,..about the actual numbers!

I pointed out to you your own post asking for that info:

you wrote:
>I`d still love to see the "Absolute Groundswell all over the world of
>people changing the diets of their dogs(and cats) to a more 'natural'
>one", as was posted last night!  How about just the earthmovement right
>here in the good ole USA??  At least we could confirm or disprove
>something much easier in our own country, simply because we are here!,
>where the earthmovement is occurring!!  ....and most of THAT
>'groundswelling' is occurring around my waist!!

Now let me point out that that was the SECOND time you asked for that
information, the first time was on the 4th:

You wrote:
>AND one more & final thing,...I would love to see the "Absolute
>Groundswell" all over the world of people changing the diets of their
>dogs (and cats) to a more 'natural' one!!!  ...Not at my spca, not with
>my dogs, nor friend`s dogs,..???  What is considered a "more Natural"
>Diet????  I would like to see the truth!...

You are the one that has gone round and round, asking for info, then
saying you never asked for it.  Ranting about outbuildings (I still
havent figured out what that was about?) Getting upset that the history
of kibble was posted.  Maybe we can rewrite history so that kibble
originated for ferrets, or just skip to the part where it showed up on
store shelves for them, would it then be acceptable to you to discuss?
In short you have contributed NOTHING to the topic except to berate some
people who are trying to discuss it, and to criticize people for replying
to what seem to be questions on your end.  I could clutter up the list
further with posting some of your ramblings but I think most people here
know exactly what I am referring to.

Scrolling is a wonderful thing.  Scroll over what is not of any interest
to you.  You get one email a day from here, your inbox is not being
flooded with mail from this group.  For a person who says they want to
move on from this topic, you certainly are doing your part to keep it
going.

  ~Mz. Amy~