Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 19:02:19 -0800
Hi all
Sorry for da lateness of da one post but I had a little glich in da puter
thing and couldn't write it out.  But it happended none da less.  I take my
job very seriously.

A little girl came in.  She said her name waz Molly.  She waz met by Rowdy.
They had a nice talk about home and got all caught up on da gossip there.
Then they went over and got a small snack.  Rowdy said he waz going to
teach her how to use her new wings.  They were soon soaring around
together.  She still haz to worry a little about da landings though but
she will get it.  She said to tell her mommy she luved her and to send lots
of hugs and kisses.

A little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz OldGuy.  He waz met by
Marcel and LittleWhiteGirl.  There must have been some bad blood between
them or something.  There waz a terrible fight with Marcel playing referee.
OldGuy is a little younger and probably stronger than he waz back there.
They kinda fought to a stalemate and then agreed to be friends.  They went
off together to get a snack cause they said fighting made them hungry.
Come to think of it, it always made me hungray too.  They headed for da
Fruit Bar and then over to da Babyfood Balconey to refuel.  He said to tell
hiz mommy dat he luved her and send lots of kisses.

A little girl came in later.  She said her name waz Callie.  I gave her da
tour of da place.  She said she waz kinda hungry and went over to Babyfood
Balcony to get her a snack or two.  Then she said she waz going over to
Dirt Mountain to dig in da dirt and build lots of tunnels.  She said to
tell her mommy dat she luved her and dat there waz nothing to forgive.
When it is time, it is time and nothing she could have done would have
helped.  She said to send lots of hugs and cuddles.

I hasve been thinking and I think there should be a source for Chicken
Gravy here.  I think I will suggest dat da Boss set up da Chicken Gravy
Gourmet, that is if Bob will allow it.  I hope he doesn't moon me, I don't
think I could take it.  I think I will look into dat right now.  Off to see
da Boss.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee