From:
Ann Barzda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 07:44:40 -0700
Hi!  I'm going to be on vacation for a week in a new part of the country
(for me), and I'll be missing my babies SO much.  I'll be in Reno NV from
November 3 - November 11, though November 3 - 6 we'll be in San Francisco
visiting relatives.  The next few days hubby will be at a conference and
I'll have nothing to do.  If there are any ferret people or shelters in
the area that wouldn't mind a visitor, please let me know!

Thanks,

Ann

==
Ann Barzda