Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:02:10 -0400
Sandee, please greet Tish.  She was a 7 1/2 year old light silver ferret
with lymphosarcoma.

When I met my boyfriend 6 years ago he already had Tish and so along with
her buddy Fester she was my first ferret.  At that time, Tish was such a
terror!  She could get into everything!  Her favorite accomplishment was
to leap onto tables and dressers and knock over drinks.  One time I yelled
at her for knocking over a drink and she got mad at me and pooped in
the middle of the bed!  She used to love racing through tubes and the
occasional visit to the park where she would spend a lot of time on her
rubbing tree.

I always felt like Tish and I had a very close bond.  I felt like we had
the same personalities I guess.  I think Tish felt the same, when I would
play with other ferrets she would just sit there staring at us out of the
corner of her eye until I would involve her too.  What a jealous little
lady!  And although Tish never wanted to be held, she would pretend there
was something of great interest nearby you and that was the way she would
spend time with you.  She also had her favorite resting spot in the cat
basket, and when she was in there she would allow you to give her neck
rubs.  Otherwise, hands off!

I know I'm not writing this very well or describing Tish the way she
deserves, I'm still just so upset even though it was Friday when we
helped her over the bridge.  Tish was such a special little lady, and the
matriarch of our little family.  Our crew of now only 7 misses her greatly.
But now she's not in pain and she can meet up with her good friends
Wednesday, Fester, and DJ.  And even though her arch enemy Kai is there,
hopefully they will be able to settle their differences now.  Wow Tish!
Now you can have Ferretvite anytime you want!  We all miss you and love
you Tish, it's just not the same here without you!

Dave and Michelle,
Fingers, Cinny, Lexx, Dargo, Chiana, Lyekka, and Malachai