From:
Stuart & Susan Wenzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 21:34:55 -0600
I have a question for the group.  Stuart and I are owned by two beautiful
boys, Tom and Jerill.  Both are about 10 months old.  Jerill is Marshall
Farms, Tom is not.

Jerill has nearly doubled his weight in the last six weeks.  He is ENORMOUS,
but lively as ever, running up the stairs, exploring everything.  Tom is
very well, but hasn't gained an ounce.  He now looks tiny next to Jerill,
although he still tackles him every chance he gets.  Both are eating,
drinking and pooping in good order.

My question is this : should I be feeding Tom some sort of food supplement?

On a lighter note : we live in South Dakota (only our second winter here),
does Jerill's weight gain signal the worst winter ever?  It was -12
yesterday morning and it isn't even Thanksgiving yet.  Arrggghhh!

Thanks for any insights you may have to offer.