From:
Amy Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 16:02:48 -0700
Let me clarify something I mentioned on the FML.  We are not in need of any
financial help (except from Publishers Clearinghouse, if you know what I
mean ;)).  Claudia gets her meds every day and Sidney will survive to have
his teeth done later.  My point was although life does suck, sometimes
people may not consider *all* their options.  I've seen too many ferrets
dumped into a shelter (whose owner I know personally) because it was easier
to let them become someone else's problem than take responsibility and
creatively *think* of other alternatives.

I suppose I'll really get it now but not much will change my opinion.

Amy

Amy, Dave & Sarah (and their gaggle of gigging ferrets)
RIP Ian and Elektra