From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 1996 01:47:43 -0400
Hi, dis is Rosie, and not 10 minutes ago while my sister Maxie was sleepin'
upstairs, ma was watchin' TV and da was on the pooter; a big 'ol fewwet came
right up to the back window...I rushed over to say hi and told ma, "Look ma,
it's a grandaddy fewwet!!!" Ma said, no dats a 'coon, he's a cousin of
yours.  I told da, and he grabbed his camera and took some cool pictures of
me and da huge fewwet wit' our noses touching through the window...My da
said something like we is both members of the mustard (mustelid) family, and
have an evolutionary history...but I don't know anyting 'bout that stuff...I
was just excited to meet a big 'ol fewwet wit' a bandito mask just like me
and my sister, who by the way missed the whole show...she came down after I
ran up and woke her sleepy head up!  Anyways, thought you would like to hear
my story...My ma wants to put the picture on her fewwet web page, so stay
tuned and she will post the url.  I tink dat dat means unidentified Rosie
link...so you can see my bewful picture wit da grandaddy fewwet soon!

Bye =)

^--^
(oo)
=v=

[Moderator's note: Nah, raccoons aren't mustelids, but they probably should
have been: they're clever and they have masks!  BIG]